- Ninguna por ahora
This is a template to include the ticker. It makes including a ticker for the standard case (Displaying last published articles one at a time) easier. If you want to do something really funky/weird/unusual with the ticker system, see the comments in mediawiki:ticker2.js or ask user:Bawolff.
This is using the second incarnation of the ticker system.
Basic usage. Plantilla:M displays all published articles in cat Africa. Plantilla:M displays the latest published news. See en:User:Bawolff/sandbox/ticker for more funky examples of the ticker (ex. picture slideshow).
- needed if more then one ticker on page
- if not specified defaults to single
- single means one ticker
- first is for first if more then one ticker
- other is for others not called first
- engine type
- fade (slightly buggy on some browsers)
- std (default)
- cat1= (or first unamed parameter)
- category name to make ticker more specific (for example Africa)
- as decimal (0.1 = 1/10th, 2 = 2x, etc)
- list of ticker items
- extra ticker options or class. see mediawiki:ticker2.js
- left_text=, right_text=, link_text=, link=
- change the intro string. left is normal text to left, right is to the right, link_text in middle
- text is urlencoded so no need to escape anything (use options= if you need to encode a plus sign)
- link is local page name (ex Main_Page). replace spaces with underscore (_)